HPS and other power steering. Repair or replace?
Motorists are often faced with the most brutal choice: change or repair? This question applies to both the vehicle as a whole and its components and assemblies separately.
Appointment of the power steering is to reduce the effort of the driver, which he applies to the steering wheel when making a turn of the car. In addition, the objectives of HPS are:
• mitigate impacts arising from the motion-controlled car wheels on uneven roads, pits, mounds;
• improving safety at break of the front tire (the driver can easier keep the car in a relatively flat position on the road);
• providing comfort to the driver of the car, switching his attention to driving and not to overcome the effort.
Repair of power steering.
Replacement parts for cars
Repair HPS isn’t a simple question. It is always necessary to “weigh” the “pros” and “cons”:
• First – in which workshop and what equipment you will carry out the repair of the HPS pump;
• Second – is there in the workshop, where you want to entrust your car repair HPS pump a specialist with the required qualifications and sufficient competence to perform the required work;
• Third – is the reality of the announced price for the repair of the HPS pump in the workshop compared with the cost of a new HPS pump in the auto shop.